* I started writting this entry awhile back but never finished it because I had little to no internet access.
I've now been in my new apartment for about a week now. I thought it about time I share some of the photos of it. Major disappointments (Listed in ascending order of disapointment) include:

#7 It's on top of a large hill which I have to ride my bike up every day.
#6 No Nearby Yoshinoya
#5 It is slightly farther from the train station than I'd like to be. About a 10-15 minute walk. This isn't a big deal though because I have a bike and by bike it's 5 minutes or less.
#4 Lack of neighbors with living close enough so that I can steal their internet without crouching outside their house by the side of the road.
#3 Apartment comes fully UNFURNISHED down to the kitchen light fixture AND curtains, all the furniture and appliances you see in the photos are in fact rentals which I will have only till the end of September.
#2 Lack of a heater and indeed any sort of heating system AT ALL!
#1 NO WASHLET! Just a plain old toilet... *sob* *sob*
*Click READ MORE for more photos




#3 Apartment comes fully UNFURNISHED down to the kitchen light fixture AND curtains, all the furniture and appliances you see in the photos are in fact rentals which I will have only till the end of September.
#2 Lack of a heater and indeed any sort of heating system AT ALL!
#1 NO WASHLET! Just a plain old toilet... *sob* *sob*
*Click READ MORE for more photos




Highlights include:
#1 A "Washitsu" or Japanese style tatami mat room (pictured above)
#2 There is a Denny's located an astoundingly close 2 minutes walk away.
#3 The nearest Conbini (24 hr Convenience Store) is located 3 minutes walk away.
#4 EXTREMELY close to Nagoya city border


