skip to main | skip to sidebar

Nothing Amazing.

Home   English   日本語   The Philes  

May 6, 2007

VBlog 3 - Fashion and Testicles

Posted by Cory R. Leach at 3:31 PM    

Labels: English, Video

Newer Post Older Post Home

What is Cory doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    You Can Wackaroo Too!

    Now even you can understand the Japanisms and Tech-Speak that sneak onto this site. If there is strange language you don't understand, try taking a look at the glossaries:

    Japanisms, Tech-Speak

    Nihongoing?

    Seeing "???", Want to Display Japanese Characters but don't know how? Look Here

    日本人へ

    僕の悪い文法と変な日本語をなおしてください。だれもなおさないと上手になれません。 :-(

    Silver Points




    Enumerated Lists of Reasons:
    • Not to Study Computer Science
    • Not to Study Japanese
    • Nothing Amazing.

    パソコンの勉強が早かった

    パソコンの勉強が早かった
    This proves that I got an Early Start

    Random Code

    #include BasicNet1.0r1

    int main(int argc, char* argv[]){

    //Thus I am Born
    printf("Hello World!\n");

    //Alas I must Die
    return 0;

    }

    Archive/アーカイブ

    • ►  2008 (5)
      • ►  August (4)
      • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  2007 (26)
      • ►  September (4)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ▼  May (8)
        • Closing Ceremony, and Farewell Party
        • Bump of Chicken
        • 本音(秘密だよ!)
        • I Heart my Keitai. (携帯)
        • めんどくさい!(Pain in the Ye Ole Arse!)ということだ。
        • 何で?
        • VBlog 3 - Fashion and Testicles
        • Why NOT to Study Japanese
      • ►  April (2)
      • ►  March (2)
      • ►  February (3)
      • ►  January (5)
    • ►  2006 (4)
      • ►  December (4)

    Labels / ラベル

    • English (25)
    • Japanisms (1)
    • Teaching (1)
    • Tech (6)
    • Tech-Speak (1)
    • Video (4)
    • 日本語 (3)

    自己紹介

    My photo
    Cory R. Leach
    Nagoya, Aichi-ken, Japan
    ( コーリー・リーチ ) I sleep on top of the sheets, with my clothes on.
    View my complete profile

    毎日新聞

    Loading...

    New Scientist

    Loading...

    BBC News

    Loading...

    Slashdot

    Loading...
    "With how many things are we upon the brink of becoming aquainted, if cowardice or carelessness did not restrain our inquiries?" - Mary Shelly, Frankenstein
    Powered By Blogger